Monday, May 30, 2016

May 29th, 2016

I am still recovering from a truly great night in Katie O Sheas Irish bar! Special thanks to Lorcan Byrne and also Avril Conroy for organising :)

Thanks also to the members of the Irish community for the very kind donations towards keeping my world walk for cancer awareness on the road :) Also present were a few of their Russian lady friends! Including my new princess Xeniya, for we had a great 'mind connection' She says she is not ready to walk across Russia and Mongolia with me, yet! :( However, I live in hope =D the walk goes on tomorrow and I am being told that I am going to be 'run out of the city' well at least walked :)

Thanks everyone for a super night, by far the most memorable of my walk! Please keep in touch






No comments:

Post a Comment