Monday, May 30, 2016

May 29th, 2016

So we set out from Moscow this morning having a laugh and enjoying the glorious weather!

Thanks to Avril Conroy for great help including her effective sponsorship which paid for my next years travel insurance! She also bought me a belt on the way out of town as my pants started falling down! And also a huge thanks to all of my new friends in the Irish and Russian communities.

I was also assured by a couple of lovely belles that they would follow me, I thought they meant out of the city and across Siberia :) No! They said but on Facebook :( " We are not dressed for Mongolia!" :)
Ah! Well that's lovely, thanks for your support and for now the dream goes on, even if sometime I have to hit the snooze button :)

 
I am now on my own on the western outskirts of Moscow, walking on the M7! What an adventure, hope you can join me, on my website, Facebook or on the road! Anyone is welcome, anytime, anywhere in the world! See ya, gotta walk on :)





No comments:

Post a Comment