Sunday, May 1, 2016

It was a hectic rest day in Kaliningrad city! Thank you to my hosts Ilya Uzhegov and his wife Tanya for a lovely time! I did several media and television interviews, including one on a boat. Later at almost zero notice I managed to give a picture presentation at a local university! This morning I received a query as to when exactly I will arrive in siberia! A meeting with the Irish Ambassador in Moscow is also being arranged! Am currently walking out of the city towards Lithuania, 150km away. I have a lovely group of runners who have managed to slow down. Also here is Irina Reutovich the former world 24 hour female record holder and current Russian record holder from her 244km run in Moscow twenty years ago. We are stopped for coffees, as always coffee breaks are my treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment