Sunday, August 12, 2018


My world walk blog Thailand - 4



Thanks so much to my friend Richard Donovan for his generous sponsorship. His kindness will make my crossing of Asia much more comfortable 😂
Richard an Irish ultra runner who has won several big races and has also run across North America, South America and Europe was also the main sponsor of my world run. In addition to this, he is the organiser of the Volcano Marathon. The Antarctic Ice Marathon and 100km race. The World Marathon Challenge which is a unique event and the only way to run seven marathons on seven continents in seven days. He is also the organiser of the North Pole Marathon. At the finish of my world run also presented me with an entry to the 2015 edition of the North Pole race and that was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Please see photo. I will be forever grateful to him for his loyal support and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment