Tuesday, August 29, 2017



I have just walked my 17,000th kilometre of my world walk ðŸ˜€ðŸ‘£ðŸ‘£ My global walk for cancer awareness message: Life is precious and early cancer screening saves lives 
This was the toughest thousand of my entire walk; a tribute to the great job that Michael Gillan did for me before he had to stop with hernia problems. Michael is still a bit sore and awaiting an appointment for an operation. Good luck and get better my dear friend ðŸ˜€
Current location: a kilometre east of Collinguille, New South Wales, Australia
It's a beautiful day and I am walking with a spring in my step as I don't have to push Karma, my cart today. I am about 18km from Darren and Jennifers house. They are my kind hosts ðŸ˜€ It's a bit early for lunch but hey, I am not going to walk past a great roadside picnic site like this one ðŸ˜€
So I am eating the delicious lasagna that Darren cooked last night. I am also listening to Neil Youngs "Heart of Gold" That reminds me of my mate, the Running Diva, Rosie Swale Pope
👣👣😅 She is currently running from London to Brighton as a fundraiser for war veterans. Why is she doing this? Well partly for a break from her current run around America! Although it seems more like around Texas as she has been more than a year in the Lone Star state. I think she got lost and got a new gps, lol ðŸ˜‚
Why is she taking a break from her American run? Sorry I meant Texas run! Because she fell and broke her wrist and is resting up, seriously ðŸ˜… Seriously she is pushing a cart with a broken wrist for people who are more injured than her as she says. Yes, heart of gold. Rosie also sleeps in the cart she pushes. Please consider sponsoring her injured veterans charity on her page ðŸ˜€ 
Update: I have just arrived on the outskirts of Wagga Wagga a city of about 60,000 inhabitants. 
Website: www.myworldwalk.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment