Sunday, August 27, 2017



I am humbled to be included in this list of 55 world adventurers. They told me that due to lack of space they could only accept my world run route and not my world walk! Not to worry, the world run was my main course but I am enjoying the desert just as much, and even perhaps more ðŸ˜…👣👣
The combined total is almost 67,000 kilometres, lol ðŸ˜€ðŸ‘£ðŸ‘£
For my new supporters you can find that entire world run archived on my tongue in cheek named: www.theworldjog.com/blog

If you are already a friend of mine on Facebook, don't accept a friend request from me! There is someone out there setting up fake accounts!





    ( You can see the whole document at the link ) https://mightygoods.com/long-distance-walkers-runners/










55 long distance walkers and runners 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment