Wednesday, February 22, 2017



This was my trial (and only preparation ) walk before I set out to walk the world this day last year. I started on 27th Feb. Unless you are going for records you don't need to be physically fit for something like walking around the world. Plenty of time on the road to walk oneself fit ðŸ˜€
On the trial walk I was knackered after my 12k marathon to Peter Winners Re-vitalized Foot Care Clinic in Dublin's Chapelizod. 

Now a different 12k is fast approaching. My 12,000th kilometer will be walked on my next road day.
Thanks for your amazing treatment Peter! I miss you and my girlfriend friend ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜œ
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Peter Winner Tony, I miss you to  " your girlfriend is still here , waiting for you " she is in good hands 
Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment