Saturday, September 17, 2016

Total distance: 7,348 kilometres for 180 road days on my world walk. It's roughly one month to Mongolia! I am still pinching myself that I am doing this walk, and in particular, walking across Russia! I am having a blast!
There hasn't been a lot to report lately. I continue to walk big days averaging around 50km. Yesterday and the day before I just walked the longest service-less part of the walk so far, 71 kilometres with not a cafe, gas station or shop in sight!
However, there were a few villages which were off the highway but I doubt they had anything. I was well stocked up and just made two stops to cook my meals. I finished in a near Alzamay and treated myself to a hotel, a huge dinner of fried liver, onions, French fries, Greek salad, pancakes with honey, tea, and bread. I had the same for breakfast! Thanks to Anthony Nicholson for very generous sponsoring this! Anyone that wants to sponsor similar please see the PayPal link on my website www.myworldwalk.com or on my Go Fund Me account. https://www.gofundme.com/2mehnuk
It's 53 km to the next cafe, Today I took a rest day to do some logistics and blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment