Saturday, September 17, 2016

Book cover for my book

Thanks to Benjamin Kniebe for his great help with the book cover for "The Irishman who ran around the world: Part one. The start and all of the Americas." Covered in this book are the countries and the map route as listed in heavy print.
Expected publication date will be before Christmas. I will be self-publishing by " print on demand" I am badly stuck and really need a bit of help getting my finished manuscript, along with photos and maps onto the setup print template. If an experienced author with this know-how would kindly help me with this I would be so grateful ðŸ˜€ Thank you!
The lighter text and route will be in part two. "The Irishman who ran around the world: Part two. Oceania, Asia, Europe, the lap of Ireland and the finish." Part two is already written ðŸ˜€ Expected publication for part two is before I arrive in Australia on my world walk in about six months time.



No comments:

Post a Comment