Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hi everyone! Sorry I fell so far behind with the blog. Today I took a day off from the road in an effort to catch up, to be honest with a poor internet connection it's too difficult!
Thanks so much to Scott Richards for setting this blog up, had it not have been for him it would not have happened. Thanks also Scott for all the time you invested for over four mints updating :)
Now it's time for me to do my best to try to keep it current. For those who don't know, I am currently about 1,600 km or a thousand miles from Ulan Ude, my border crossing into Mongolia!
If you want to catch up with what you have missed on this blog please scroll back on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/tony.mangan.14
I am told that you don't need a Facebook account, just click on (and save!) that link.
The photo show the route I plan to take from my current location just east of Krasnoyarsk to the Mongolian border town of Altanbulag, via Ulan Ude.

No comments:

Post a Comment