Saturday, June 18, 2016

Zilya Garipova
wrote: "To say that I was impressed with Tony Mangan, means nothing to say A man with such an idea in his time, he circled the globe on a bicycle, then ran (it is more than 50 thousand kilometers!) - In the middle of the way learned that his mother was diagnosed with cancer now his mission -.. to tell the world about the need for early diagnosis of why he started walking at the end of February at home in Dublin Today, he is in Kazan, after Russia plans to Mongolia, China, Australia ...!. Tony incredible sense of humor, he was very inspired) so cool to meet him "
Ah! Zilya Garipova My Princessa, my lovely Angel to say I was not impressed by you is an understatement =D
But you did not answer me, tomorrow I leave for Mongolia. Please pack your bag =D
Can you please give me the link for the television interview so as all my friends can watch it? Spacibo Angel Princessa





Zilya Garipova with Tony Mangan.
Сказать, что меня впечатлил Tony Mangan, значит ничего не сказать! Человек с такой идеей! В своё время он обогнул земной шар на велосипеде, затем пробежал (это больше 50 тысяч километров!) - в середине этого пути узнал, что у его мамы обнаружили рак. Теперь его миссия - рассказывать всему миру о необходимости ранней диагностики. Поэтому он идёт! Начал в конце февраля у себя на родине в Дублине. Сегодня он в Казани, после России в планах Монголия, Китай, Австралия ... У Тони невероятное чувство юмора, он очень вдохновляет) так здорово с ним познакомиться
 

No comments:

Post a Comment