Saturday, June 18, 2016

The BBC tell me that my interview in their search for their most inspirational person will be played today, Thursday 16th June! Obviously, I am honoured to be even nominated along so many other inspiring people and to have made it this far onto their short list is so humbling.

As mentioned before they contacted me while I was walking in Lithuania, I was interviewed on the phone and then I recorded a fifty minute interview in their Moscow studio a couple of weeks ago. They have released a six minute edited version, hopefully tomorrow's will be a bit longer! It airs on the Outlook programme on their World Service at 12:05 GMT. I hope you can listen on your smart phone, or computer by clicking on the following link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03xr3kh

In Ireland and the UK it can also be heard in the radio section of your local cable TV. I know it's Chanel 913 on Horizon, or even on good old fashioned radio =D
 
Please remember my message... Life is precious - Early cancer screening saves lives.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment