Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thanks a million to the Hotel Theodore. My world walk blog Australia 51


Thanks a million to the Hotel Theodore.

I'm had a really nice restful Patrick's Day in the Hotel Theodore. Located in a town of the same name with a palm tree-lined boulevard and lots of little town parks.

  Thanks to the hotel/bar owners Trish Coterell and John for kindly providing me with a complimentary room for the night! Wow, I'm eternally grateful and you certainly made my night. 😀 Thanks also to Mel Finn and staff for a lovely time. 🇮🇪😃🇦🇺

It's a community hotel, one where profits are fed back to provide for local facilities. Guests will find everything in the one location. Hotel, bar, restaurant, bottle shop, pool, gaming machines as so many bars have in Australia have.

No comments:

Post a Comment