Thursday, October 19, 2017



Thanks to Tina King aka Tee Kay Gee for the link to my radio interview in a few minutes time. She is the woman who interviewed me on Saturdays Ireland Calling show in Sydney. I guess I made an impression as she has taken on the mantle of being my publicity agent and kindly left out the keys to her beautiful plush holiday home in wonderful Terrigal Beach for me. Unfortunately, she is not here, lol ðŸ˜… 
Its a bit difficult to prepare for another interview in ten minutes time as I...
See More
ABC Central Coast NSW - For the latest features, programs, news, audio, podcasts, sport, recipes, events, photos and videos, the latest weather for Gosford, Mangrove Mt, Norah Head, Peats Ridge and the home of 92.5 ABC Central Coast | ABC…
ABC.NET.AU

No comments:

Post a Comment