Thursday, October 19, 2017



My New Zealand dates are: December 3rd I fly to Queenstown in the south island. A couple of days later I start walking from the southern coast towards Christchurch and Picton for the ferry to Wellington
To Lake Taupo and Fielding to Auckland and time permitting I will end the north island in Cape Reinga, but can't be sure. Either way, I fly back to Australia from Auckland on February 14 and a few days later I make my way back to my Australian route from where I left off. My plan is to walk from Brisbane to Mt Isa to Darwin. I don't like to be scheduled ðŸ˜¨ but due to New Zealand and Australian visa restrictions I am pushed to these dates. I have absolutely no idea of any other 'whens' ðŸ˜…
Have you listened to my recent interview? 
Please click on this link below
Please remember that life is precious and early cancer screening saves lives
Tony Mangan Interview 71017.mp3 
DRIVE.GOOGLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment