Thursday, October 19, 2017



Tony Mangan is feeling blessed.
Thanks for a lovely chat Julie ðŸ˜Š
After a post noon start due to so much talking I still managed 26 kms ðŸ˜Š
My grand total is 17,700 kilometres for 469 road days. My daily average is plummeting. This time last year in Russia I was walking big distances. I took advantage of the northern hemispheres long evenings to get through Mongolia before their harsh winter. Back then I mentioned that eventually I wanted to just meander around, and my goodness that's what I'm doing now ðŸ˜…
I walk not for records... I walk because I wonder ðŸ˜Š
Please remember my walk message: life is precious and early cancer screening saves lives.
Julie Duffield
Meet this amazing man this morning, Tony Mangan as he walks around the world to raise awareness of the importance of early detection of Cancer fair play to hi...
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment