Thursday, October 19, 2017



I just had a couple of memorable evenings 
After a 35 kilometre day I was greeted by Kalen Garvey Danton who is originally from Greystones in Ireland. She brought me back to her family home. 
Earlier on the road I sidestepped a sleeping snake. A little later Peter Madden who had arranged my stay in Kalen's house took Karma, my cart on ahead to town. While we waited for her friend Jacqui Windred to arrive we noticed a spider up on the ceiling. Jacqui who is originally from Northern Ireland came over and we went out for a great Chinese meal. As Jacqui and Dave, her husband are well travelled they asked me to stop for another night at their house. So, I did just that and moved to their house and took a lovely rest day in Gloucester. Thanks to everyone 
Please remember that life is precious and early cancer screening saves lives.
Total for 475 road days: 17,870 kilometres of fun ðŸ˜…

No comments:

Post a Comment