Sunday, July 10, 2016


June 28, 2016

46 km today! Total for 104 road days is 4,012 :)
I crossed into another Somethingstan state and advanced another two hours (gmt + 4 hours) Yippee! It will be bright now until almost 11pm! I hope I can get up in the morning as it's after 1am. Perhaps while the sun shines long and hard it's time to make hay with some lovely kilometre lollies as my mate Terry Cleary in Darwin would say! My Russian friends probably think there is something wrong with their google translate after that last sentence.. Ha ha :)
I am a bit surprised I haven't seen any snakes, dead or alive on this side of Moscow. Tonight I am at km 1,194 east of Moscow. This last week the internet signal has become weaker. Tonight I can't upload pictures or even load my map.

A very late start today! This is my current location. The monument at the Europe/ Asia border is located between Zlatoust and Miass. So I am about 450 kilometres or 10 or 11 road days away from completing Europe and starting my walk across Asia 

No comments:

Post a Comment