Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Closing in on Sydney ( Facebook pasting)

Thanks to Irishwoman Ciara Ruddy and Kia for hosting me in Bowral ๐Ÿ˜€ Ciara is a friend of my friend Reg O'Reilly, thanks for the shout out.
Today I walked 27 kms from Bundanoon. So much happened today that I will have to write a long post, but it's late now!
Briefly, I visited Petrea Kings 'Quest for Life' foundation. She is a cancer survivor who used a holistic approach including meditation. I was also generously presented with a copy of her autobiography, 'Up until now. Later, in Exeter I got a tour of John Hewson's mansion which is up for sale for seven million dollars!
Thanks also to Tom Denniss and Benjamin Kniebe for helping their route suggestions to Sydney, and Benjamin for the maps. As you can see in the photo there are three options. I intend to select the longer coastal route and arrive in Sydney's mintora ave. Strathfield
 area on Saturday. I will be staying that night with Irishman Tim Carroll who I met on the road a few weeks ago.
As mentioned in a recent post: Tom Denniss, my fellow world runner friend will join me for a few days hopefully, on Thursday. Then on Sunday I will walk from Strathfield and splash into Bondi beach sometime on Sunday afternoon ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บTomorrow I have a mountain stage, Mount Murray
Hoping to meet up and walk with Heather Hawkins another friend when I get to Sydney! Also my great friend and former crewman Michael Gillan is flying in from Melbourne ๐Ÿ˜€
By the way because I have had such a great time here in Australia I am going to walk some 'extra.' I plan to walk from Bondi Beach to Mackay. Then walk New Zealand and return to Mackay, Australian to walk to Mt. Isa and the Northern Territories
PS: pretty soon I am going to be culling my friend list as there way too many inactive people on it. If you are reading my posts but not pressing 'like' please start pressing ๐Ÿ‘ˆ it so as I know you are there, and are not inadvertently cut off ๐Ÿ˜…

No comments:

Post a Comment