Monday, November 5, 2018

My world walk blog China/Hong Kong #39

My world walk blog China/Hong Kong #39


Based on my Facebook account.
I got Karma sorted in Hong Kong thanks to Emma, and Irishmen Paul and Kevin,  also to Sacha and many others at McSorley's Irish bar for their kindness. Lots of delicious food, Tayto, fun, chats, and of course Guinness all on the house 😂 Walking around the world is hard to do but someone has to do it 😂
There are two events I have been invited to tomorrow night and I will be talking about my walk message that the Life is precious and early cancer screening saves lines. Firstly a formal event in David, the Irish Councils residence and then a quick taxi ride to the night out with the St Patricks Irish Club in Hong Kong which will feature 'ceol agus craic' aka music and fun! That will be back in McSorley's Irish Bar. Ross, the Irish vice-council just got off the phone telling me that jeans and a shirt would be ok for me as those present would understand! The problem, I don't even have jeans and a sweater! My best rags are across the road in a laundry where the man nearly passed out with the wiff.
"No sir, I don't need to check everything out, kindly put them back in the bag so as I can let my nose go 😂 Hopefully, they will deliver them to the bar for me tonight 😂
Everyone is amazing, I'm so blessed. Thanks also to Tina, Tee Kay Gee
If that wasn't enough I have also been invited to an Irish breakfast with members of the community on Friday morning I'm planning to leave for China on Monday!
I found a decent backpackers hostel and Karma is being moved from the Irish bar to the Irish Councils office in the morning as storage is scarce even in hotels, hostels, people's homes and just about everywhere its a problem. Thanks so much to all of.my latest friends for making this such an enjoyable stay 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment