Monday, November 5, 2018

My World Blog/ China Part Two #35

My World Blog/ China Part Two #35


Guinness and O'Neill in a strangely named town.
I'm in Shaghin tonight, sorry that should be Shangheng! Some names are easier to remember that others lol 😂
My map provider gave me a 39-kilometre day but I felt it was more like 37 and that was the distance recorded in my log book, tonight Oct 26. It's amazing how in tune with the distance the world walker can get, I would argue with any road engineer propping up those kilometre posts 😂  Macao city will be almost exactly 26,000 kilometres walked. 26k of bliss, thanks everyone for your love and support I'm so lucky to have you all.
Anyway, back to Shangheng 😂
So after my great days walking I arrived in this place. There was still almost two hours of daylight left and with about 54 kilometres to Macao, it surely would have made sense to walk on for another two or three hours and try to reach Macau tomorrow, instead of two days. But shag it, the road is great fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment