Tuesday, December 5, 2017

 
Cinderella is almost ready for the Ball!
Tomorrow, Sunday 3rd I fly from Sydney to Queenstown, New Zealand and then in a couple of days I will walk from the southern coast to auckland in the north island. 
Last Sunday I had a great time in Jimmy's Irish bar in Randwick with Tom Denniss, my fellow around the world runner. Thanks to the Irish lads there for a great time and buying us some drinks ðŸ˜…
Earlier, Tom kindly gave me a loan of his suit for my invitation to the Christmas Ball in Sydney.  This event is on tonight,  Saturday and is a fundraiser for the St Patrick’s Day Festival. I also put a shout out for a loan of a pair of black shoes as my walking shoes wouldn't suffice, lol! Thanks to Paul King for answering the call so Cinderella can go to the Ball 
😅
 
Here is my invitation from the president:
 
"Hi Tony,
   Word has spread quickly in Sydney about your great efforts to raise Awareness for Cancer with your world walk.
Each year the Sydney St Patrick’s Day Committee holds a Christmas Ball which will take place this year on December 2nd at the Shangri La Hotel.

On behalf of our committee I’d like to invite you to be our guest at our Christmas Ball and we would love to assist with publicising your great work and efforts.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Robert

 

Robert Kineavy

President - Sydney St Patrick’s Day

_____________________


A. QVB Post Shop, PO Box Q1168 NSW 1230

No comments:

Post a Comment