Sunday, October 21, 2018

My world walk China blog Part two #26

My world walk China blog Part two #26

 

Apogies due to time constraints this blog post is an unedited Facebook posting.

I crossed from the Vietnam border crossing at Mong Cai to China and had to wait until the following day until I got my China Sim sorted! Thanks to wonderful help from a China Mobile employee. It's now lunch time and rain is pelting the city, so I'm not going anywhere today. It's a day for drinking large cappuccinos and every good day starts with great coffee.

Two days walked in China so far, 35 km on Thursday as far as Jiangshan. Then I departed from there yesterday in the middle of all this bedlam and had an easy 18 to reach Guigang City. 
Please remember that every life is precious and early cancer screening saves lives. My website: www.myworldwalk.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment