Wednesday, January 8, 2020

China Blog #73

China Blog #73

I arrived back in Wuxi, China on Thursday and the next day, Good Friday I was partying with my mate Don Kenny. 
What a night we had in the Red Lion.  Easter Saturday was my birthday but I celebrated it in some style that Good Friday.
Ten minutes before midnight Don dragged me off to a nightclub and at midnight a fantastic all women's band called me up on stage for a Happy Birthday rendition, lol!
Then a pretty lady came over and asked me to dance. Being the gentleman that I am I had to oblige but I made a bold dance movement that Don actually snapped! We danced to a funky song and then I went down on the floor and crawled under her legs!
Back in Ireland, I got some medical check-ups and all is thankfully clear. 
However, my doctor had some news for me... Good news for you Tony... Birthdays are good for your health. The more you have the longer you live

No comments:

Post a Comment