Friday, February 26, 2016


My English route as recommended by my truck driver friend Mick Ward! Hopefully English runners, walkers or anyone else will come out and walk with me and not give me a hard time when Ireland destroys England in the rugby tomorrow! Please feel free to drop by unannounced anywhere on my route, I plan six days
For this segment.

" I would suggest doing it from Liverpool. A580. Ram rod straight. Wide paths. Brings you into Salford. From there a quick jaunt across the the city centre of manchester. Join the A62 over the pennines all the way to leeds. From leeds join up to the A63 that will take you all the way to Hull. It is a good route. Flat after leeds really. Its almost like Holland. Lots of dykes and small bridges. No bridge problems. Only bridge to suffer was in Tadcaster, but that's further north."

1 comment:

  1. best of luck on your walk tony,did ya ever write a book from your trip running round the world

    ReplyDelete